January 27, 2016

Easy Street Patterns by Chris W Designs - Brandt's Boulevard






I love being a tester for Christine at Chris W Designs.  Her patterns are so well put together and produce such professional bags.  In December, I introduced you to the first of her Easy Street Pattern Line, Abby's Alley and today I want to share her second pattern from the Easy Street Line.  I made this one in December as well but was down with a bug and then busy for the holidays, that I just realized that I had not shared the second one.  (and the third Easy Street pattern is about to be released) This one is very special to me.  Can you guess why???  It is the Brandt's Boulevard Wallet.  How fun is it to have a pattern named after you??  Christine is starting to name bags from this line after her testers and this one is all mine!


This wallet measures 7 1/4"W x 4 1/4"H x 7/8" D.  It has 4 credit card pockets, an ID pocket, a slip pocket for bills, a zippered coin pocket, a smaller slip pocket and a phone slip pocket that is big enough to carry my Samsung 5 in its otter box case.  That is a lot of stuff packed in to one wallet!



There will be many more of these in my future because this one sold right away...



And besides, it is my namesake, and I am one proud mama!  You can get the pattern here.

9 comments:

  1. Well, congrats on having a pattern named after you! That's an honor, I'd say! I really like the looks of this wallet - It's going on my to-make list. Your is beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. It is pretty fun and I consider it a great honor. You'll love this pattern. During the testing, the look of the ID pocket changed a little. I need to make more.

      Delete
  2. I'm really excited for you being the pattern's namesake! :) That is so cool! It's a great wallet design and my copy is residing in my downloads folder waiting to be made up someday.

    I would love to know, if you are willing to share, where you find your thumbclasps. I have yet to try one, and I would like to find a good place to order them from. :)

    (Glad to be seeing your blog posts again!!)

    Krista

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I found some thumb catch closures at a good price on ebay.

      Delete
    2. Krista, I have purchased some from Emmaline Bags and I have purchased from China at this site http://www.ahkwokbuckles.com/purselocks.html

      Delete
  3. You're famous!
    Crushing on your argyle fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! I love argyle and this one has great colors so love it twice. Great name for a great pattern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Norma. I fell in love with this fabric when I saw it.

      Delete